DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 96 6:49:15 EST
MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

Three Rivers Designers Council
For Pittsburgh and the Tri-state area

`Everything comes together at the Three Rivers Designers Council'

On the internet at http://www.ipc.org/noframes/3RDC/index1.htm

You can also contact the 3RDC Steering Committee :

Jeff Imes
phone 412-349-1811
email: [log in to unmask]

Jamie Morrow
phone 717-944-9560
email: [log in to unmask]

Ed Pavlock
phone 412-767-2400 x3441
email: [log in to unmask]

Dave Piccoli
phone 412-776-8947
email : [log in to unmask]

Lou Takach
phone 412-688-2574
email: [log in to unmask]

Joseph Zdybowicz
phone 412-772-6552
email: [log in to unmask]

Our next council meeting is coming soon !!

WHEN    :  Tuesday, November 12, 1996

WHERE   :  Union Switch & Signal Inc.
           1000 Technology Drive
           Pittsburgh, PA 15219

TOPIC   :  Design for Testability, In-Circuit Test (ICT)

SPEAKER :  Gene Hixon

  Gene Hixon is a Test Engineer with FORE Systems in Warrendale,
Pennsylvania, where he works with subcontracting companies on ICT
development and fault coverage. He also provides technical guidance on
testability to FORE's Hardware Engineering and Printed Circuit Board Design
group. Gene has 19 years of experience and was employed with TTI Testron,
NCR, GenRad and Summation/Fluke corporation. Mr. Hixon has earned degrees
from National-Lewis University and Pennsylvania Technical Institute.

Help support our local Designers Council, please plan on attending the
October presentation at Union Switch & Signal. Food and beverages will be
provided.

If you would like to become part of the Three Rivers Designers Council, or
need additional information, please contact one of the Committee members
listed in the header of this message.

 MEETING AGENDA

7:00 PM     General membership meeting
            -Opening greeting
            -General announcements
              -Formation of subcommittees (we need
               volunteers)
              -Board of the month
              -Newsletter
              -Certification
              -Activities

7:15 PM     Presentation by Gene Hixon

            Refreshment break following the presentation

9:00 PM     Closing remarks / meeting adjournment

Lou Takach
Union Switch & Signal Inc.
412.688.2574 (voice)
412.688.2396.2574 (fax - use the extra 4 digits to direct the fax directly
to my email account)