DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2016

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:47:36 -0500
Thanks Ben,
but I couldn't find any reference to thermal relief or thermal spokes in
any of Doug Brook's papers.

but I won't resist the opportunity to praise him!
Brook's and Adam's collaboration on "Trace Currents and Temperatures
Revisited"
should be required reading for anyone seriously working with high current
designs.

Thanks, Doug (I owe you a lunch!)

Jack (aka "the new guy")