DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Harry Parkinson DTN 264-6760 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 96 16:36:41 EDT
Hi Barb,

Two places I would try are Circuitest and Router Solutions. Circuitest
provides translators as well as a service bureau that tranlates your CAd file
for a fee, typically $250.00 on a 24 clock hour turn. They also test boards
as well as manages the in-house bare board test facilities for several
companies. The contact is:

            Duane Delfosse
            41 Simon Street
            Nashua, NH 03060
            Tel  603-882-2621
            FAX  603-595-7816
            E-mail  [log in to unmask]

Duane is also chairman of the IPC-D-356 committee for IPC.

Router Solutions also sells translators: They are located:

            Router Solutions, Inc.
            180 Newport Center Drive, Suite 240
            Newport Beach, CA 92660
            Tel 714-721-1017
            FAX 714-721-1019

            Sales 1-800-766-1230
            http://www.rsi_inc.com

Hope this helps

Harry Parkinson
Digital Equipment Corp
Gen'l Chair of CAD to CAM committees (IPC-D-35X)