DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"sandman <henry r. linneweh>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 18:54:33 -0500 (EST)
Primary, secondary, this is a lot of crap. How about top and bottom, we
have enough to do than to have to worry about cumbersome langauage that
has nothing to do with CAD operations and the conventions that take place
there and thats where all these tests are worthless. My Designs change
according to the manufacturing specs at the particular location that I am
at and that involves a host of technologies, by itself....

Henry R. Linneweh
------
                    DSNet Bulletin Board System
    sandman respectfully represents himself in in these matters
 Knowledge is power when you have the Wisdom to use it correctly!