DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Gheen, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:14:15 -0500
Hello Jack  I see that you are with ADC.  Are you in the group in Beaverton
Oregon?  I am with tmp.worldwide here in Portland and work with board
designers.  I have placed many good designers on  contract.  I thought I
would mention that one of my clients in Beaverton will need a few designers
in the near future.  Would you happen to know any designers that like to
work contracts?  The tool of preference is Mentor, for this position.  Just
doing a little networking.  Thanks for your time.

Sharon K. Gheen
Account Executive
tmp.worldwide
(Parent company of monster.com)