DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Dallara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:06:26 -0500
Question to group, do you think things are getting better???

I replyed to Karen with my list of out of work designers off line
http://www.pcbstandards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=f7f3a6865efb91a2ea797fa908c97d29&forumid=19

I know of a company layed off there designers and out source to India..

Best Regards to the group.
Lou Dallara CID