DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Kam-Pui Tang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:00:58 PDT
Hi Per,
Thanks for your reply.

MCM design is new to me. Since the design is under NDA, I can only provide
general technical information as below:

Two dies to be merged into the new 256-pBGA chip, possibly plus some glue
logics. I am looking for a manufacturer to help work this out. This is like
an information session and then see if it is flexible to invest money on
this project.

If you do have specfic questions on this topic, please send them directly to
me and I will try to answer all.

regards,
KP