DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Joe Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:06:57 -0500
I've been on several projects that have used this scheme to denote various
revisions of prototype boards.  We typically used green for the first
version, and then started with red for the next version of the board.  If
the board significantly changed size/shape we would start again at green.
As I recall, we were not charged extra by the board shop for the colors.

Regards
Joe

Joe Morrison

Chairman, International Cadence User Group

Director of Technology
Automata Design, Inc
601 Gates Road, Suite W1
Vestal, NY 13850