DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Steve Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 06:29:52 -0800
Thank you for your interest, but at this time I would prefer a warmer location such as the Plexus in the Carolina's.

  While at Corning, I had the opportunity to work with Plexus in many levels.

  Impressed with the organization, disappointed by the Plexus pcb design service, I would hope that one day I could join Plexus to make a difference.

  Steve Rose

Jean Hale <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Employment Opportunity - Neenah, WI

Plexus Corp., The Product Realization Company, provides comprehensive
product development and manufacturing services to Fortune 500 companies,
and emerging technology companies in the medical, networking/datacom,
industrial, commercial and high-end computing electronics industries.
Companies like GE, J&J Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Siemens Medical, Unisys,
Next Level Communications, NMS Communications, NCR, and Texas
Instruments look to Plexus for their product development and
manufacturing needs. Plexus offers state-of-the-art prototyping, testing
through volume manufacturing and higher-level assembly. With over 5000
employees worldwide, Plexus helps take its customer's cutting edge
products from concept to completion and quickly moves them into the
marketplace.

PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGNER

We are seeking a Printed Circuit Board Designer to join our growing
electronics product development team at the Neenah Design Center.

Responsibilities include:

Layout of complex Surface Mount Technologies (SMT), digital and analog
PCB's, schematic entry, as well as detailed PCB fabrication and assembly
drawing creation. Our PCB Designers also interface directly with
product development engineering and our customers.

Qualifications:

The ideal candidate will have:

- Over 5 years experience

- An Associates of Science degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
or equivalent industry experience.

- Proficiency with Cadence and / or Mentor Graphics EDA tools.

- CID Certification is a plus.

- Strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of electronic components
and systems,

- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment

- Good verbal and written communication skills.

Plexus Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
offers are contingent upon completion of pre-employment inquiries, a
confidentiality agreement, and upon successfully passing a drug screen.
It is our policy to consider only applicants who are authorized to work
in the U.S. on a permanent basis.

Interested candidates need to apply online at www.plexus.com
, under the "Careers" section.

Jean Hale