DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ed Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:12:47 -0400
Hi All,

I just received some information from Gary Ferrari in regards to starting a
Designers Council chapter in the Ottawa / Kanata area.... I know there are a
pile of designers (both old and new) in Silicon North.  However I seem to
recall that this was attempted before.  Does anyone else remember this, and
if so why did it not fly?

Is there any interest out there (in the Ottawa area) to start one?
It would be nice to be able to bring some speakers in here instead of
Toronto or Boston. That, and there is a large knowledge pool in this area to
share ideas too.
Any comments let me know.

E.J. (Ed) Murphy C.I.D.
Sr. PWB Designer
DY4 Systems Inc.
333 Palladium Drive,
Kanata Ontario Canada K2V 1A6
email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    phone: (613) 599-9199
ext. 521