DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Wolfe, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 96 08:31:00 PDT

I need some help.
We are in a situation where we were using gold then switched to carbon had
problems with the one vendor switched back to gold now having problems
getting selective gold done. Question, is there any spec or book defineing
design of patterns for carbon ink? Or are there any guidelines from
fabrication vendors as to minimum spacing/line width or type of pattern etc.
Problem is our vendor overseas is not helping us and I can't speak with
enough knowledge on carbon ink patterns to either suggest going back to
carbon or stay with gold, carbon left a bad taste in the mouths of engineers
here.
thanks I could use some help asap
Bob Wolfe
Executone Information Systems Inc.