DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Fred Pescitelli)
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 15:15:32 -0500
All,
Am running EDA under Win95  on Pent machines. (32 meg mem, 2 meg graphics
mem) I am having problems losing the enteries on the status line. For
instance the current grid and layer will disappear. I know its only graphics
because you can still click on them and continue working , only you cannot
see the entries. Also with PCB or SCH windowed I lose the display of my
cursor within any other open windows. It still functions only you cannot see
it. Tech support say I may be low on system resources, but I don't know what
to do to fix that. Any ideas?

Regards
Fred Pescitelli
Phoenix Designs