DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:43:47 -0400
Ben and Don;

Attached is a bit of dialogue I had with Ralph Hersey, a colleague involved
with my design committee. The discussion involves the interpretation of the
current carrying tables in IPC-D-275. In addition to the attached dialog,
Ralph is doing some experimentation with intent to help us revise the tables
for clarity and to better reflect current technology. However, the data
currently in the standard is good and works for many applications, as long
as one interprets it correctly.

Regards'

Gary Ferrari
Chairman - IPC-D-275