DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"sandman <henry r. linneweh>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 13:16:28 -0500 (EST)
cloophone...ring....Intergraph has alt.sys.intergraph and I believe
comp.sys.intergraph on the usenet and has had for a very long time. to
create a new group one must float an RFD (Request for Discussion) in one
of the latter groups first and then write up A RFC (Request for Comment)
after A vote is taken to form a group and then internic is informed so
that the group becomes legal. A suggestion is made on this that we
moderate the group because of all the trash floating around in the usenet
and that A FAQ be written up about the groups mission and the product it
supports..blah...I love kick startin things....:)

Henry R. Linneweh