DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:43:42 -0700
We use Altium, however we use LTspice and Genesys and Multi-Sim for simulation...Altium has some simulation tools built in... but as yet we aren't using them. We do use the schematic and pcb editors though and they work pretty well... I particularly like the 3D visual display and step file export of the board capability. The Design rules are extensive, and they are improving the software all the time.

Bill Brooks | Datron World Communications, Inc.
PCB Designer/Engineer | Office: 760-602-7004| Fax: 760-597-3777 | [log in to unmask]
3055 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92081 | www.dtwc.com

Performance You Require. Value You ExpectTM