DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2011

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:04:28 -0500
Yes, that is the other one.

You can see a chart comparing them HERE:
http://www.frontdoor.biz/HowToPCB/HowToPCB-images/component-orientation.png
(I got that from Tom Hausherr)

The big question in my mind is:
"Why didn't IPC follow BOTH documents, at least where they MATCH???
(maybe I should CC: him on that question...)

surfin' the learnin' curve,
Jack

.