DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:55:08 -0400
I should also add that Glenn helped get PCB design into the College in his area there in Texas... I believe he worked with the grant writer at the college  to get them equipment and software... and then later also he helped me with getting started teaching PCB Design at Palomar College by sharing his experiences with the college in his area...

On a personal level... I remember that Glenn loved his dogs... I think he had quite a number of them... though I never visited him in his home he was always willing to give his time to help another Designer or promote the Designers Council and help move forward the Certification of Designers and get good information into their hands so they could be effective in their jobs and careers.

I'm sure there are others that know more of his story... I know he was private about his personal life to a large degree... It's always sad to hear of someone we know that has passed on, but his efforts are seen and appreciated in the lives of those he helped along the way... :)

William Brooks, CID+
Senior MTS (Contract)
2747 Loker Ave West
Carlsbad, CA 92010-6603