DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:09:32 -0700
Linda Gallo wrote:
> I have not heard of this book and I am the PC Borad Librarian
> for my Company.  What is the full name and author or publisher
> of "SMT PLUS Land Pattern Book" (1995).  Where can I order one
> from. Thank You

I am a Bored Librarian too! <grin> (couldn't resist...)

anyway, I snagged this ad from their website:

Professional SMT Component and Land Pattern Book

     A reference book that provides the correct land pattern for each
package all on the same page. This easy to use book is a
     compilation of over 800 of the most popular packages used in SMT.
These packages are separated into 40 sections to aid in
     quick searching and identification.
     SMT designers have found this publication to be invaluable to them.
No where else will you find such a complete source of
     reference patterns based on high volume assembly needs while
adequately servicing those doing low to mid-volume assembly.

     Free Pattern Support is offered to all purchasers of this
publication for a year. Annual updates to this book are done each Fall
     and upon purchase of the update for the next version you are
entitled to free support for the following year. Any package that you
can not locate within this book you simply fax to SMT Plus. We will then
create a pattern for you and fax it back to you at no
 charge.

Price: $399.95