DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:40:24 -0500
Fellow Designers,

My name is Chris Robertson, and I am writing a book with Prentice Hall
about the basics of PCB design. The "PCB Designer's
Reference" will contain the basics of Schematic input, Design,
Fabrication and Assembly.

This is not a promotion for the book, but an inquiry of designers.

***Please email OFFLINE***

I apologize for this being off subject, but these forums are one of the best
tools for finding information such as;

What design concerns do you have? (What aspects of design are
giving you problems and are not sure about?)

What aspects of board design gave you a problem as a new designer?

What aspect of board design would you like to see better addressed?

What tables, formulas, and calculators would you like so see available?
(We will try to pack in as many tables and useful calculator as possible)

If you would like to be involved in this book as well, please let me know
OFFLINE.

If there are any links or sites concerning PCB design that you think would
be
helpful, please email me.

This will be a reference book..for Designers...by designers.

Chris Robertson