DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Duncan, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:33:48 +0100
Robert:
I had a similar problem viewing hgl files with Spicer Imagenation. The
problem was, viewing the File Types doesn't show all of the files types if
there are lots of them associated with the same program. I assume that's
what's happening in your case also. The way I got round it was to open
Imagenation and set the file types from there, using Preferences. Otherwise
you could open  My Computer/View/Options/File Types, scroll through and look
for a file type which seems to have lots of file extensions associated with
it and try removing that. If you pick the wrong one, I think the worse that
will happen is the next time you try to open that particular file type you
will be prompted for which program you want to use.
Hope this helps.

        George Duncan
        PCB Design
                NCR Dundee