DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2003

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dave Sharples <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:08:56 +0200
You may also find the assembly line manage boards in a panel more
effectively e.g.
1 size A4  panel with a number of boards is better to handle as one board
that 50 little
boards that fit on an A4. You may also need to think about solder past
stencils that will
need to be stepped exactly the same as the boards. With out drawings this is
not easy.
Draw your panel the way you need the boards supplied and get the PCB vendor
to step
the solder past artwork for stencil generation at the same time as the PCB
artwork is stepped.

Regards,

Dave Sharples