DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Susy Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:43:02 -0500
Hello fellow designers,

A long while back, the question was asked if designers wanted to know about the workings and the meetings of the Designer's Council in general and the Designer's Council Executive Board and Education Committee in particular. At that time, there was a resounding "YES" you wanted to know. We have just concluded our fall meetings, and we want to know what your interests are.

1. Do you want to know that kind of information?

2. Do you want to receive this kind of information on this forum?

3. Would you like to have input or information (in any form) as to the direction the Designer's Council Executive Board, etc. points itself and so as an advisory board points the IPC resources.  (i.e. Chapter information and/or help, speaker and topic prospects, booths available at which conferences, timing and location of national meetings, programs for designers, benefits for designers, teleconferencing, modules and certifications, etc, etc, etc.)

4. Are you a member of the Designer's Council?

5. Would you consider helping out on a committee or program on a national level?

Your input is most wanted by those of us on the board, so take a few minutes and let us know your thoughts.

Thank you very much,
Susy Webb

Susy Webb, C.I.D.
PCB Layout Engineer