DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dennis Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:35:52 -0400
Hello all,

My company is currently looking for a experienced PCB
designer. Must be proficient in all aspects of PCB design,
including DFT, DFM, able to work with minimal supervision.
Experience with Cadence Allegro a plus - but NOT required.

We are a small startup company located on the Seacoast
area in New Hampshire (Yes New Hampshire). We offer
very competitive salaries and benefits. If there is any
interest please feel free to call:

Dennis Ward
(603) 740-9377 ext:107

Thanks