DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Linda Gallo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:27:32 -0600
Northern IL Designers Council
Meeting Notice
The next meeting will be:
Date:              February 19, 2004
RSVP by Feb 18th.

Location:  Lamirage Restaurant Banquet,
3223 Algonquin Rd.
Rolling Meadows
(Just 3 doors east of the Holiday Inn and formerly called the Atrium
Restaurant).
847-222-1222

Meal Price, of $20.00 for Members & $25.00 for non-members. Meal includes
tax and gratuity.

Time:
6:00PM  Registration & Networking
7:00PM  Dinner and Networking
7:15PM  Business Meeting
The Technical Presentation follows dinner.

Sponsored By:

This Meeting is a Co-Sponsored Meeting with
SMTA GREAT LAKES CHAPTER
                                     &
IPC Northern Illinois Designers Council http://dcchapters.ipc.org/nidc/
(Click above links to got to web pages)

"Design For Manufacturability"

Our Guest Speaker is
Todd Robinson
DFM Engineering Manager
FOR

Since 1978, Data Circuit Systems, Inc. has specialized in complex Multilayer
Printed Circuit Boards, and evolved a strategy to meet the compressed cycle
needs of its multinational account base. Founded 25 years ago, this
privately-held company has taken the leadership position in
velocity-to-market product and engineering solutions. DCS maintains
compliance to Belcore/Telcordia, IPC 6012 class III, and Mil spec
requirements.

San Jose California
http://www.datacircuits.com/

Topics include the following.
Concurrent engineering to improve design techniques and enhance product
yields
Highlights concurrent engineering support
Laminates
BGA Technology
Design information regarding BGA and CSP technology

RSVP by Feb. 18th. Contact Gerri Noble: Fax 847-639-2489
Email: [log in to unmask]
Or Linda Gallo 630-881-6118 [log in to unmask]

When: Friday, February 19, 2003.
6:00PM  Registration & Networking
7:00PM  Dinner and Networking
7:15PM  Business Meeting
The Technical Presentation follows dinner.

RESERVATION & MAIL LIST RESPONSE

__I will be attending the meeting being held Feb 19th and keep me
on the email list.

__I cannot attend the meeting but wish to remain on the email list.
__I wish to be a volunteer, contact me.
__I am no longer involved in the industry; please remove my name from your
lists.

Bring along a colleague too!

Name ________________________

RSVP by Feb. 18th.
Contact Gerri Noble: Fax 847-639-2489
Email: [log in to unmask]
Or Linda Gallo 630-881-6118 [log in to unmask]

Linda Gallo