DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Walton, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:39:33 -0500
Gentex Corporation is a technology company within the automotive and
fire protection industries that specialize in the development of
proprietary electro-optic products.  Through our dedication to people,
innovation, and quality, we have become the world's largest manufacturer
of auto-dimming mirror systems.  With this growth, our organization has
the need to expand in the following area:

Printed Circuit Board Layout

based in Zeeland, MI

This individual is part of our product development team and will be
responsible for designing printed circuit boards that meet corporate
design for manufacturability goals using PCAD 2002.  Secondary
responsibilities are maintaining CAD files and CAD component library.

Requirements include a minimum of 4 years related experience in printed
circuit board layout, along with a 2-year degree in Electronics.
Extensive knowledge in Electronic CAD software and in automated high
volume electronic assembly techniques preferred.

As part of the Gentex team, we offer an excellent salary/benefits
package including profit sharing bonus, stock purchase plan, and 401(k).
To apply for this position, please visit www.gentex.com
<http://www.gentex.com/> .  Gentex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

James M. Walton

Lead PCB Developer