DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Harold G. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:02:15 -0400
I will be out of the office starting  09/04/2007 and will not return until
09/06/2007.

*************************************
Notice: The information contained in this message is
intended only for use of the individual(s) named above and
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you
must not use,disseminate, copy it in any form or take any
action in reliance of it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify
the sender immediately.