DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dave Roesler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:14:54 -0500
Designers,

TRI-C Design is a flex design service bureau.  We are currently reviewing
how we track and report quality as well as what are acceptable quality and
turnaround levels.  How do those of you who work for design service bureaus
track quality and what level of quality do you shoot for?  We all strive
for 100% quality, but realistically what is an acceptable level?  Also,
what is an acceptable turnaround level?

Thanks,
Dave Roesler
TRI-C Design