DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Karl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:55:14 -0500
My pet peeve is:
insufficient team members to generate a complete documented package at
release time
team members that don't do their job
engineers that don't review the work, (but say they did).
tools that suck, and haven't kept up with technology (see tormentor
graphics).
workload that is unevenly balanced with the heaviest workload during my
scheduled vacation time.
data sheets with incomplete information (missing dimensions, pin numbering,
view)   incorrect recommended footprints that don't match the electronic
models.
we need a global library, that every member company could use.
o man, i could go  on for days.... but i gotta work on this windows PC that
keeps crashing... don't get me started.