DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:35:39 -0600 (CST)
Gary,

The IPC will be sending out invoices to individual council members for
next year's dues. On the return form you can indicate that you want to
convert to an "at-large" membership. However, I would recommend remaining
affiliated with your chapter (I believe it's Austin) until a chapter gets
started in your local area.

By remaining affiliated with the chapter you will receive mailings from
that chapter. This way you can stay in touch. Now that we have the
national newsletter, you'll have some of the news, but nothing is better
than news with a local flare.

With regards to (2):
All council members are now be able to purchase documents, videos and
CDs from the IPC directly.

When placing an order, calculate the total at non-member prices and
again at member prices. Subtract the total at member prices for the total
at non-member prices to determine the required amount of Designer Dollars.
Submit the proper amount of Designer Dollars and a check or credit card
information for the member price total to IPC.

Lisa M. Williams
Technical Staff
IPC
2215 Sanders Road