DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:52:09 -0400
Another method is not to tent your vias. Currently we are using
a 24mil pad with 12 mil hole with 19mil opening
in  the soldermask. We have not had any yield issues, even under
.050 BGAs.
Under the 1mm BGAs we use 20mil pad 10mil hole 16 mil soldermask.

"Beerman, Dennis" <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 06/27/2002 09:19:39
AM

Please respond to "(Designers Council Forum)" <[log in to unmask]>;
      Please respond to "Beerman, Dennis" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>