DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"BELLLES" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 97 16:41:59 MST

Pat,

I have worked very successfully with a company named "Adaptive Cicuits".
They have had the cleanest boards thus far from a medium quantity
supplier, that I have seen.  I am with Echostar Comm. Corp, and approve
PWB vendors on a regular Basis.  I can speak for both Cost Effectiveness
as well as quality/flexibility, when I speak of Adaptive Circuits.

Dave Izett has been a very effective, and thorough part of this business
relationship, and I suggest his Organization Highly !!.

We normally build boards in Colorado, but also needed to look elsewhere
to fill our needs. Adaptive has filled that void with ZERO defects Thus
far.  We are building to 6/6 - 4lyr - with E.test on a regular basis.

I hope you will enjoy talking with him.

I wil also copy this e-mail to him FYI.

Happy Trails !

Les Beller.

info:

SanJose.

Adaptive Circuits
Dave Izett
408-923-6200 x427

I need some help.  Lifeline Systems is in the midst of a search for
quality, yet cost effective PCB vendors.  We have heard that the West
Coast vendors are very competitive in their pricing without sacrificing
quality.  Lifeline's pcb's are mostly double sided, 8/8, mixed SMT and
thru-hole. We have one pcb that is single sided SMT.  Has anyone had
experience using the West Coast vendors and if that experience was
positive, would you share the names of these comapnies with a contact
person.
We are planning to be in the Santa Clara area mid-April and would like to
visit as many of these vendors as possible.  Thanks for your help.

Pat Knowlton @ Lifleine

* If you are having a problem with the DesignerCouncil, please contact    *