DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Manny Marcano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:59:28 -0400
Susan,

One of my support engineers forwarded this to me and I thought I would respond personally respond to you.

Please rest assured that OrCAD is alive and well!  As the North American distributor for OrCAD, I am betting my company on the OrCAD product line from Cadence and I see nothing but goodness coming from their engineering department for OrCAD and Allegro product lines.

PSpice is especially strong as it is still the most dominate analog simulator on the market and it is what we sell the most of!

I'd be happy to update you on the product line and give you some insight to the product road map if that is of interest to you.  Just let me know if you would like more information and I will make sure you are taken care of.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and the forum.

Best Regards,

Manny Marcano
President
EMA Design Automation, Inc.