DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:19:07 +1000
Hi Gary,

Didn't want to have a shot at you specifically, and I defer to your
experience - you've been at this longer than I have, and I thought that
would be impossible <tongue in cheek>!

Couldn't agree more with the comment about recruiters and hiring managers.
Another example of myopic short sightedness not seeing the wood for the
trees. Beats me how they get the big bucks yet have little clue about the
practical realities of board design and board designers. And the people that
do know what they're talking about are too far down the food chain to make a
difference.

(Sigh) 'Twas ever thus....

Cheers...

Andy K.

Within Australia       (02) 9499 4853

International            +61 2 9499 4853