DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Pete Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:01:38 -0400
Actually the first time I ever heard that was from one of my all time design heros, Butch "The Wild West" Broberg. A very unique kinda guy from Oklahoma territory. He told me that to really enjoy this business ya had to be at least a little bit off grid. It seemed appropriate and I've always remembered it. I hear that his son or daughter had gotten into design also. If any of you out there know the clan I'd love to get an update.

p.

Pete Waddell
President
UP Media Group
678-589-8813

Now we see where Pete got the "Off Grid and Proud Of It" slogan :)))

--
George Patrick
Tektronix, Inc.

It's my opinion, not Tektronix'