DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Susy Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:12:53 -0600
Next General Meeting
January 15, 2002
basics of analog circuits by Randy Collins
Coming to Tracey Gee Community Center
6:30pm Social (Drinks and light snacks provided) 7:00pm meeting

Please join us for the January meeting, where we will have Randy Collins
present an electronics class that will cover the basics of analog
circuits.  While the presentation is intended for PCB designers, others
who work within the engineering disciplines may be interested in the
material and are also invited to attend.

Basic circuit theory will be presented and PCB layout issues will be
discussed in relationship to low and medium frequency AC circuits.  The
topics that will be covered are listed below.  Handouts will be
provided, so please e-mail or RSVP so that we can ensure enough handouts
for those who attend.

PLEASE RSVP to Paul Danna at [log in to unmask] (281)518-6735 or Susy
Webb at [log in to unmask] (281)875-1500 ext.33