DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Patrick Jabbaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:37:11 -0400
Doug From What I understand, you may have the reference plane at a width no
less than 3 times the trace width in question or the height of trace to
reference plane which ever is greater.

ATI Technologies Inc.,
Patrick Jabbaz
Sr. Circuit Board Design Eng.
33 Commerce Valley Drive East,
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, L3T 7N6
Phone:(905) 882-2600 ext: 8254,   Fax: (905) 882-9339
Email: [log in to unmask]