DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:10:34 -0500
wow, NO responses yet?

I've read that paragraph three times now,
and I'm still not sure what the problem is.

It sounds like they are trying to maintain your 1mil annular ring
requirement,
and are working on a design with 4mil minimum clearances, but is it the fact

that you need plugged blind vias what is causing the difficulty?
Sorry I can't help, but I'm curious.

I don't suppose IPC has a "HOTLINE" you can call to clarify requirements?
HA.

good luck,
Jack