DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ben Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 17:13:21 -0700
Barry, that's a great blog post right there!!

Feel free to repeat what you said on the Altium forums.

I would also add that if you must use a crosshatch, you can place reference
traces (for return paths) directly under the diff pairs, and/or make sure
your crosshatch is not 90/45 angled with respect to the diff pair
directions so that they have statistically equal return paths.

--
*Benjamin W. D. Jordan*
BEng Hon. I (CompSys)
Sr. Manager,
Content Marketing Strategy
------------------------------
*Altium Inc.*
2175 Salk Avenue, Suite 200
Carlsbad CA 92008 USA
Mob: +1-760-212-6720
Tel: +1-760-231-0675
Fax: +1-760-231-0761
*www.altium.com <http://www.altium.com/>*
This email message, including any attached files, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it has been
addressed. Altium prohibits the right to publish, copy, distribute or
disclose any information contained in this email, or its attachments, by
any party other than the intended recipient. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.