DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2007

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Mitch S. Morey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:31:56 -0700
Folks I've used recently, and I'd recommend (price and delivery) were
Cirexx Int;.

Norma Dorado x103
Account manager
Erica Padilla x106
Customer Service
Cirexx International
800.444.6817 (toll free)
408.988.4534 (fax)
*****************************
www.cirexxintl.com
www.hotpcb.com

> Recently I quoted the rigid-flex (Class 3, Use C, complex shape, rigid
> area - 10 layers, two flex areas with 6 and 4 layers, via in pad with
> non conductive fill) with multiple manufacturers that I found on the
> web. I received "no bid" from some of them due to their limited
> capabilities.
>

> Three manufacturers were capable to build the board:
>

> Cosmotronic (better price, long delivery time) www.cosmotronic.com
>
> Rigid-Flex International (slightly higher price, better delivery time)
> www.rigid-flex.com
>
> Pioneer Circuits, Inc (high price with long delivery time)
> www.pioneercircuits.com <http://www.pioneercircuits.com/>
>

> Regards,
>

> Veronika Anderson, C.I.D.
>
> Senior Electrical / Mechanical Designer
>

> PerkinElmer Optoelectronics
>
> 1330 East Cypress St.,
>
> Covina, CA 91724
>
> Phone: (626) 967-9521 X 236
>
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>

> This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
> confidential, privileged and ITAR controlled material for the sole use
> of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this
> email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If
> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
> immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this
> email and any attachments thereto.

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive PCB news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the PCB CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.pcbcafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.
This message was sent to you from a machine at 129.46.21.121