DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Gary Shoemaker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 21:26:12 -0400
Wednesday, June 21, 2000, 4:00 to 6:00 PM at Pepperl+Fuchs in Twinsburg

Software tools are a vital part of our work. J.P. Hansen and Neil Vanek
of Valor Computerized Systems will show us their software solutions
which focus on taking intelligent design data and transitioning the
intelligence through manufacturing. Valor utilizes the ODB++ open data
exchange format to communicate between the various tools of the
electronic industry. Please RSVP to Dave Artman by phone or email.

Directions to Pepperl+Fuchs at 1600 Enterprise Parkway in Twinsburg is
as follows: Get on I-480 east of I-271 and exit at Route 91. Head south
on route 91, pass Highland Road and Industrial Parkway, then turn right
onto Enterprise Parkway. It's about 0.8 of a mile to P&E on the left, a
short distance past Boyle Parkway.

Gary Shoemaker,
Chapter Secretary

Contact: David Artman (330-425-4567 x3098) [log in to unmask]

The address of the NE Ohio DC web site is:
http://www.ipc.org/neohio/index.htm