DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
AMC-CAL-DVP Richard Hatano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:04:00 -0800

I have a book "Meeting the Challenge of Boundary Scan" published by GenRad,
that I have only flipped through so far, so I can't exactly recommend it
yet.  It's very much an introduction to boundary scan, but seems pretty
comprehensive and well written.  Depending on the recommendations you get
from others who would know more, you might give them a call.  GenRad's
number is 1-800-4-GENRAD.