DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:36:53 -0400
Lorry Ray Photography (415) 968-1911 in Mountain View did all our work when we
were in California (last time we used them was in 1989).  Since then, we too
have used the board house to do the films and just e-mail the Gerbers to them
with the APR and DRILL files.

Regards,

Bob Landman
H&L Instruments