DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Pete Waddell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 97 10:52:22 PST
     I assume the author of this is lweemei??? As editor in chief and
     someone who designed boards for longer than I'll admit, I am probably
     biased, but I feel PCD is an EXCELLENT publication. You can e-mail me
     at [log in to unmask] and I'll send you a copy, you can make up your
     mind. I'll be at the PCB Design conference next week (we develop and
     sponsor the conference), but I'll be checking e-mail.

     Regards,
     Pete Waddell