DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Pete Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:00:08 -0400
George, the Waddell name is Scottish. Every time I watch Brave Heart I want to paint my face blue and moon a Brit. I thought that the Stones sticky fingers logo on my butt would be appropriate, but then that my be just a bit more than even I could handle. 007 seems to be in the lead right now, so it may be a moot point.
p.

Pete Waddell
President
UP Media Group
678-589-8813

But would he wear his kilt as Wallace himsel' woulda, or would he wear
breeks under?

Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga.....

--
George Patrick