DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mark Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:41:51 -0500
BDY.RTF (1956 bytes) , BDY.RTF (2676 bytes)
Hello everyone,

Its been a long time since our local council has had a meeting.  Lately
there have been several interested in getting us going again, and so we
have scheduled a meeting next week.  Hopefully you can attend and help
us
chart a course for future meetings.

In particular we need some ideas on speakers and topics that would be of
interest.

Next week we will be meeting at the Amtec building.  Instructions to the
site are included toward the bottom of this e-mail.  We'll be meeting at
6:00p.m. on Tuesday, August 10th.  There will be Pizza brought in as
well
as soda's.

Our featured guests will be from Veribest.  Tim Rauscher (Regional Sales
Manager) and an Applications engineer will be demonstrating how Veribest
is
able to deal with high speed design issues.  This should be a great time
see compare how well our tools get the job done, and to express some of
our
problems.  You never know who might have an answer to help you out.  Of
course, don't discount the great networking that events like this allow.

In addition to the above presentation, we will be looking for
suggestions
on topics and speakers for future meetings.

Hope to see you there.  It would be a good idea to let either myself or
Mark Ambrose (listed below) know you might make it so we can plan the
right
amount of refreshments.  Look forward to seeing you there!

Directions to Amtec:

Amtec's main office is located in Executive Plaza. The easiest
directions are to take University Drive towards Office Depot (just west
of the Sparkman Drive exit); turn into Executive Plaza by Dial-Page
which is next to Kinko's Copies. Look for Amtec in Building 300, Suite
314.

Frank Frank
Southern Express Electronics
128 Daniel Dr.