DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:03:54 -0800
Hi Mark,

Yes, you can break it out on two layers, but the middle PINS in that
package will require microvias, in the pads. It can be done, and there
are plenty of fab houses willing to do those boards. What I would
suggest is to go to your fab house and work the breakouts out with them.
They will give you the answers you need, and you'll give them a board
they can handle.

Good luck.

Mitch