DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Linda Gallo)
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:29:24 -0600
This is a REMINDER of the Meeting / Tour @ Sigmatron

Please RSVP to Linda Gallo or Karl Bates so we can try to get a head count.
If you have already rsvpd don't rsvp again.
Please be prompt! 4:15pm

Thank you
Linda

The 1st quarter Northern Illinois IPC Designer Council meeting is to be held..
ON:
2-26-97
AT: Sigmatron International
2201 Landmeier Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
847-956-8000

Sigmatron is a Contract Manufacturing and Assembly house.  Their main industries
are gaming companies and fitness companies.  They do assembly auto insertion,
clip & place, SMT, complete testing and turn key operations.  They also have a
complete quick turn proto type area, 20 to 200 pieces, mixed technology.  Agenda to be as follows:
4:15 - 4:30 p.m.  arrival  (Please be prompt!)
4:30 - 4:45 p.m.  overview
4:45 - 5:30 p.m.  plant tour
5:30 - 7:30 p.m. QA, Sigmatron will explain how to make your design flow thru
the
assembly process, and some Dos & Donts., Council meeting

Refreshments will be served

Directions to Sigmatron  Sigmatron is North West of Ohare Airport
from I90 West bound (from Chicago)
Exit Elmhurst Rd south to Touhy (RT72) west (right) to Landmeier Rd west (left)
to 2201 Landmeier on south side (left) of street, just east of RT83.
from I90 East bound (from North west Suburbs)
Exit Arlington Heights Rd south to Landmeier Rd east (left) to 2201 Landmeier
on
south side (right) of street, just east of RT83.
from I355 North bound (from South Suburbs)
Exit Beisterfield Rd east to Arlington Heights Rd north (left) to Landmeier Rd
east
(right) to 2201 Landmeier on south side (right) of street, just east of RT83.
Maps furnished upon request: call  Linda Gallo @ 630-375-4358
   or Karl Bates @ 630-375-4346