DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 17:16:42 -0500 (CDT)
It is very easy to become a member of the IPC or the IPC Designers
Council, but you must determine which membership is appropriate for you.

The IPC is a trade association dedicated to serving its members, who are
companies participating in the electronic interconnection industry.

The IPC Designers Council is supported by the IPC, but its members are
individuals, not companies. The mission of the Designers Council is to
encourage, facilitate, and promote the orderly exchange and integration
of design concepts concerning printed board, printed board assembly, and
related technologies through communication, seminars, workshops, local,
national and international programming. These individuals are networked
together through local chapters.

The dues and benefits of membership in the IPC are different than dues
and benefits in the IPC Designers Council.

Send me your name and address and I will send you an application for
membership in both the IPC and the IPC Designers Council. You can then
decide which is best for you.

Regards,
Lisa M. Williams
Technical Staff