DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dick Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:14:31 -0800
On behalf of Keith Larson, Circuit Technology, I would like to address your
following questions:

        [Dick Berger]  A hole wall should be treaded as a circuit and the
cross sectional area of the copper calculated  to determine the circuit
width. We generally plate .001 min. in the of the hole, however we can plate
.0015 min in the hole's.

        Mike, if you would e-mail your fax number, I will fax you "conductor
resistance nomograph", which may be of some value to you.