DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 1997

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Dallara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 06:39:50 -0400
Simply;
The learning curve on Allegro & Mentor is so great companies don't want to
invest in a designers training. Try pitching a couple of week free until till
you come up to speed on the new system.
Usually you can learn to route traces in a week..

--
Lou Dallara   Techno Visionary          Reduce..Reuse..Recycle
http://www.waterw.com/~ldallara       http://www.arcosanti.org